开启左侧

研究生复试口语模板(二)

[复制链接]
dudumao 发表于 2010-4-15 13:35:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题
My Hometown

I’m from ******, a famous city with a long history over 3,600 years. It is called “Shang Cheng ”, because the capital of Shang dynasty just is Zhengzhou.

The city lies in the middle of the province. It’s the center of politics, economy and culture. Many celebrities were born here, for instance, Liezi, Dupu, BaiJuyi and so on.

It’s one of Eight Ancient Capital. There are many famous tourist attractions and heritage, such as SongShan Mountain, Shaolin Temple, and Huang River. In addition, it is famous for its traffic.

I am proud of my hometown and I love her very much.

Basic Information of my  university

****************, one of four-year colleges in Henan Province, situated in *********** City, was built in 1949. The campus occupies 910,000 square meters.

It has ** schools, ** departments and ** independent institute, covering ** bachelor’s programs and master’s programs, including subjects covering ** branches of learning.

The institute has over **** teaching staff, of which **% are professors, **% with doctor’s degree or master’s degree. All together there are **** full-time undergraduates, **** part-time students.

The library has a collection of more than **** articles, including books, journals, newspapers and audio-visual products. The copies cover many subject areas of social science and nature science.

There are various advanced laboratories and research centers. Such as computer center, modern education technology center, campus website center and so on.

Four years’studying there made me an independent, optimistic and strict boy. I appreciate the education my university gave me.
参与人数 1金钱 +6 收起 理由
etthink + 6

查看全部评分总评分 : 金钱 +6

欢迎大家多发帖,参与讨论,增进彼此了解。

精彩评论1

正序浏览
tingting9023 发表于 2010-5-22 19:42:03 | 显示全部楼层
太好了
欢迎大家多发帖,参与讨论,增进彼此了解。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

推荐阅读更多+
会员达人更多+
广告位

最新信息

更多+

关注我们:教育技术人

官方微信

官方微博

教育技术热线:

学教育技术,上教育技术论坛!

教育技术论坛征稿范围:教育技术应用案例、教程文章、优秀作品等。

Email:sf@etthink.com

Copyright   ©2007-2026  应用思考-教育技术论坛  Powered by©Discuz!  技术支持:且行资源    ( 皖ICP备10014945号-4 )