应用思考-教育技术论坛

标题: 研究生复试口语模板 [打印本页]

作者: dudumao    时间: 2010-4-15 13:32
标题: 研究生复试口语模板
Reasons for my choice

First of all, I love my major. I hope I could have a better understanding by studying further and do research in it throughout my life. This is the most important factor in my decision.

Secondly, I learnt a lot during the past years. However, I think further study is still urgent for me to realize self-value. The postgraduate studies can enrich my knowledge and make me competent in this competitive modern world.

In a word, I am looking forward to making a solid foundation for future profession after study here. It’s my great honor to open my ears to your teaching.

Study Plans

If luckily I get the chance to learn ************* here, I will concentrate on the study and research in this field.

First ,I will hard to learn the original knowledge, making a solid foundation for future profession after study here.

Second,I’d like to do some practical work with my classmates. Through this, I can get something that cannot be acquired from the textbooks.

I believe after 3 years of learning, my dream will finally come true. If possible, I will go on with my study for doctorate degree.
作者: tingting9023    时间: 2010-5-22 19:41
真有用

欢迎光临 应用思考-教育技术论坛 (http://www.etthink.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.4